Rachey asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Help I need advice desperately?

Am I pregnant please give advice

Hello! So I’ll just get right to it. I started taking hormonal birth control pills in March. I took those for two full months. They made me super moody and messed with my mental health to where I couldn’t stand them so I stopped taking them. May was my first month being off them entirely and I got my period on June 10th. My period this month should’ve been 5 days ago now ( July 8-9). My boyfriend and I have been using condoms and he pulls out before nutting ALWAYS. None of the condoms have broken or anything like that. WHAT IS GOING ON??? Please help i am scared sh*tless. I back tracked my period for the last 6 months and seemingly I’ve only been 1-2 days off every month as far as when I got it, even when I was taking the birth control. 

Please offer me some advice as I am super scared 

If it helps, I’m 19, 5’5 and around 110lbs

• Tavy

The drop in hormones from stopping the pill can mess up your period for a few months.

There was no period on the pill but a withdrawal bleed in the 4 th week.

It will settle down.

• Gert

Abstinence is the only 100% safe birth control.

• Adam

If you’re not ready or if you are not 100% certain the partner you are with is the right one then consider abortion.