How Do Transwomen Pee ? Better Yet How Do Transmen Pee ? DO NOT SEND PICS OR VIDEOS?

Also Dose It Hurt ? 

Favorite Answer

Little holes are poked in the balls. That's my best guess. As for trans men, if they've had surgery, through their urethra in their constructed penis. If they haven't had surgery, thought their urethra still...

there are devices called "packers"

they simulate male genitatilia for FTM who haven't yet transitioned and help them practice aiming

you can find them by googling FTM peeing tool

Same as everyone else you idiot. We use our peeing machine.

• Sky

Through their urethra.  How do you do it?

"the bladder walls contract and the sphincter (a ringlike muscle that guards the exit from the bladder to the urethra) relaxes. The urine then flows from the bladder and out of the body through the urethra"

Source(s): google

Trans woman (two words, don't third gender people please) here.  I sit down.  Why would I pee any other way.  I also sat down pre-transition, which is common due to the fact that many of us hate touching our penises.

I'll tell you just as soon as you learn how to spell 'does'.

Like everyone else does.