Would you notice ALS symptoms in two weeks?

I started getting a feeling of pressure in the middle of my chest between my pecs then I started tight chest muscles which caused breathing problems but the doctor said they couldn’t find anything wrong with me. Since then I’ve been having muscle twitching and little cramps in my whole body including my eye, face, hands, shoulder, neck, arms, upper and lower leg muscles, trunk muscles, and feet they seem to come and go maybe twice every minute or longer  Any clue of what this might be?

Also forget to mention tightness in neck muscles.

Also have some weakness in my legs

I'm not sure, but perhaps you may ask your family doctor for a referral to a board-certified neurologist just to rule out ALS and/or other such health issues.  A neurologist is a specialist in disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.

If you're still having chest pain or discomfort and/or breathing problems, for instance, perhaps you may ask a trusted person to drive you to the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.  They can perhaps give an EKG (electrocardiogram) to help rule out a heart ailment, for instance, and/or CT scan of the chest, the latter (not to cause a panic) to help to *rule out* pulmonary embolism (blood clot)