What is your top 5 songs by Maroon 5 ?

• Dformd

Only that MTV hit

1. Can't Stop. Probably their most punk-ish song they released during their career. It Won't Be Soon Before Long is what I'd consider a very Police-esque album. It's a creepy song, but very energetic, and definitely my favorite.

2. This Love. Used to be my all-time favorite by them until I discovered Can't Stop. This is, what I'd consider to be, the best song of their career in terms of the reception it received. Despite high success, I doubt we'll see another song quite like This Love again.

3. Won't Go Home Without You. An incredible ballad by the band. This is totally influenced from "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. An incredible chorus, a catchy bridge, yes! This song definitely deserved a spot here.

4. She Will Be Loved. Very, very similar to Won't Go Home Without You. I tell people that if they like Won't Go Home Without You, they'll probably like She Will Be Loved, and vice versa. Gives a nice little rest from the rest of the funk-rock songs on the album.

5. Hands All Over. Probably the oddball of the album with the same name. The album is generally electronic pop and I'm not as huge of a fan of this album as the first two albums, but this song really stands out.