Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Help my Vagina is burning and itching really bad, and I can't go to the doctors!?

Help I really don't know whats going on my vagina has been itching real bad and I'm getting worried, yellow sticky have been coming out of there. I am crying thinking that I am pregnant, I wanna die. PLEASE HELP ME!

23 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Probably a yeast infection. It may have been caused by something you put near your lady bits, I heard a story about people putting hand sanitizer inside themselves, definetly not a good idea.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    There are over the counter creme medications that you can use. It can be located with the women's monthly products as well as pregnancy tests.

  • sdc_99
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    Sounds like a yeast infection.

  • sarah
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    Relax. You're not pregnant. You're also not the first woman who has experienced this, nor will you be the last.

    To me, it sounds like a yeast infection. There are over the counter treatments available; you don't have to go to a doctor. Easy fix. There's certainly no reason for you to keep on being miserable and panicky.

    Why are you so determined that you CAN'T go to a doctor, though? A yeast infection is not an STD, so if you're worrying about your parents freaking out, don't. It doesn't mean you're nasty or dirty; it's just an occasional snafu that comes along with being a woman. No doctor is going to judge you for it; they're just going to determine what they feel is the best treatment and send you on your way.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    Are you married? You must go to a Gynecologist as the cause may be allergy or due to some parasitic infection. (Trichomonas vaginalis)

  • 4 weeks ago

    speak with doctor  - they have seen and know all about this. Sounds like thrush to me easily cured

  • 4 weeks ago

    Itching, burning and discharge usually mean a yeast infection. Try washing the external parts with a vinegar/water solution--one half cup of vinegar to a quart of warm water. Do this for several days. If you think you are pregnant, it's not smart to douche until you take a test. If you AREN'T pregnant, then you can also douche with the vinegar-water solution until the yeast infection clears. OR you can simply go to the drugstore and buy a yeast-infection cream or treatment. 

    Then, you need to get to a doctor. This could be gonorrhea, or chlamydia--or another STD. If you're having unprotected sex, PLEASE insist that your partner wear a condom or stop having sex until you get diagnosed. 

  • 1 month ago

    Terrible, but do you have a question?

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    just because you can't see your doctor there is nothing stopping you from calling your doctor and explaining to him what is happening and he can do something about it

  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Try  some plain Yogurt on  your  girly  bits to  ease  the  pain. Then  go  and  see  a doctor about  your  possible  infection   and  while  you  are there  get  your  birth  control  sorted  out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.