Do you think a 28 year old woman is far to old for a 26 year old guy. ?

Because a few girls on plenty of fish who are only 2 years or a year and a half older than I am keep saying I am too young for them. It is odd,  does that mean I would be too old for a girl who is 24?  Do I have to only find someone who is the exact same age as me 

Maybe those women just don't want to date someone younger than them.  It doesn't mean you're "too young", it just means they choose not to date someone 24 years old.  It's not that complicated to me.

If you are a NICE GUY who plays by the rules or rules of others... YES.

If you have GAME and Confidence, do what YOU WANT and let others deal with you Personality.

More Bad Boys, Jerks and Losers get girls, because they Break Rule, Change rules and Make their own rules.

Nice Guys stay home and take Cold Showers.

No I think the age gap is fine, I’m assuming most women would rather be the same age or younger than their partner. I’d say an age gap that is more than 5 years is probably pushing it