Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Serious question: Are you supposed to wear underwear under your hospital gown?

• Bee V3

When I went to the ER twice recently, they told me to only take my shirt off, leave my pants and everything on and even my bra. But if they told me to just "strip down and put the gown on" I would just get naked. Unless I felt uncomfortable, then I'd keep my panties on.

I had my appendix taken out a few months ago. They made me take it all off. But I got a nice pair of hospital socks out of the deal. So my first gig as a stripper was profitable.

• Snid

i depends on why you are wearing a hospital gown.  Ask the person who gave you the gown to put on.

It all depends on what you are in for. The staff usually tell you what to remove. But if it has nothing to do with the lower part of your body then yes, you leave your underwear on. 

That depends on your injury.

My hospital personnel did not want me to wear the gown at all -- they wanted me to wear street clothes all day.

They did not complain about my undies.

thats up to you and if they let you

no baby, lemme see that sterile butt