Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

Should I feel like a looser that I have a love for being in my natural state & chasing skinny dipping?

when all my friends don't do that and most likely wouldn't wanna skinny dip all in a group with me mainly should I feel diffrent like not normal

Yes, unless both are informed with what ykhr dipping and both agree. If it’s a deep secret and your nit trusted because you keep secrets. Who’s to say your not doing more then dipping. Secrets are regrets when the other one finds out. Who’s  to say she or he may know you’ve been dipping for ever and what if the other party feels so betrayed and then you will never be trusted then you may as well dip all the time but you will be dipping without the other person because you are keeping secrets and dipping is usually more then getting a little wet a dip is way more if your nit dipping with the one you hiding this from.  They may just go dipping without you and they should so you can feel it so then just throw you out dipping and all. And they should. So yes you are what you are right ?

• art

you should feel like a LOSER because you can't spell the word loser, and now everybody on the internet knows youre stupid

There are others who also prefer nudity, and they have clubs and organizations for the same thing.  Not for everyone, but you are not alone.  I've observed that in nudist camps and colonies, those that like to expose themselves in the buff around others often have terrible looking bodies, the kind that really should be covered up to spare others !

Only if you and yours are discreet about it and non judgemental.

You sound like a nudist. I dated one for a while, he had a fun lifestyle. Look it up. 

It is an unlikely situation but you seem to have some ideas where you could pursue such a thing go for it.

Seems normal to me. I love to swim naked in the ocean and seek out nude beaches that are safe, not crowded but not deserted, in order to do so. I've friends who won't. And I've friends who will. As long as you aren't forcing other people to watch you be nude who feel weird about it, it's fine with me. Not legal everywhere though. So be careful.  There are people all over the globe who prefer to shed their clothing, including "bathing suits" to jump in and get wet. It's not weird. To me, it feels weird to have clothes on when you're wet.  Just be careful

How do you chase skinny-dipping? If you’re an exhibitionist, become a nudist. You’ll find plenty of like-minded people.

Just don’t indulge in public. Your “natural state” isn’t publicly welcomed in most cultures. Keep it private.

If this is your idea of a Singles and dating question, 

then YES YOU ARE.

i dont think so