Getting stationed in South Korea ?

I’m getting stationed to South Korea and since I’m single I’m there short term. My question is more of a curiosity but do South Korea get attacked often by the north. I heard a couple of army personnel that used to be stationed there say that every now and then North Korea would try little passive attacks like fire a missile passed the 38th parallel. I also heard it’s very fun if you’re single. Any advise.

since I’m single I’m there short term.

FLAT OUT BS. Being single or married doesn't effect the length of your posting.

My advice is to wait until you are old enough to enlist.

rarely ...........................................

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.

the answer is "No", there is a huge gap between North and South where its heavily guarded and in between that there is a lot of wild animals run rampant because there is no civilization between there, if anything Id be more afraid to be killed by the wild animals.  My apologies for the grammar since English is not my first