What will be space mining cost in 20 years from now? Right now its 3 billion, in 1996 it was 100 billion. ?

Those two numbers tell you how hard it is to guess what something that has never been done before will cost. Of course your question has no definition in terms of what is being mined, where it is coming from and how much is being mined. 

.

I spent many years estimating the cost of things here on Earth and the one thing I learned by the need for a very complete definition of what the estimate was all about.  In cases where you are estimating things that have never been done before the costs estimates typically are any where from 50 to 50 times more expensive that you expected. If you want a good example. Look up the history of the Big Dig in Boston.

• Jim

In 20 years, it won't cost you and me anything. Companies will do all that to bring resources here for raw materials.