Can a guy and a girl be friends?

Unless both the male friend and the female friend are married to other girls and guys, I don't think so.

My own thought in life, ever since I was 15 (now I'm 20), was that if a girl around my age follows me on any social media, it means that she has a crush on me.

Since I'm 20, this statement remains true for me in regards to women between the ages of 18 and 25(ish). I sometimes follow females first and I know they are not attracted to me if they don't follow back.

In my opinion, if it has been at least six months since we followed each other, she wants to bone me. And I'm not talking about those fitness models with like 100k followers, just the normal side of females (circa 500 to 10k followers).

Favorite Answer

In my experience (which is somewhat longer than yours), yes. But at your age it was difficult to stay JUST friends. 

• Ricky

No there's no such thing unless she is super ugly than yes it's possible

Ive tried but it's real dicey unless old friends or ex's. 

Yes if their gay.