How would I do Christmas this year in the COVID-19 Pandemic when extended family is what makes Christmas for me?

We cannot see any family this summer, no reunion even because of the Pandemic. I assume it will be even worse (the Pandemic) at Christmas because of the 2nd wave. How do I enjoy Christmas this year when my parents and maybe my sister are the only souls I can see and I see them all the time?  It is the extended family that makes is magical. It has been hard enough with the grandparents deceased the past 3 years (since the last one died). Now it will be no one do to COVID-19. 

What do I do? Thinking ahead I know since it is only early summer. 

Favorite Answer

Count your blessings.  Thank God that you have your parents and sister.  Refer to Philippians 4:6-8.  In fact, read the entire New Testament.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Lots of answers about life in the Bible. Also, think of  some special things to do  with your parents and sister to make it more enjoyable - games, singing Christmas carols, etc.  And call extended family on the phone.  Send them some gifts. 

god will cure the coronavirus before xmas