Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

states are thinking of shutting down their economies again? how likely? will ruin the US economy?

how people will make money to pay their bills? where they will live?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I think all the States should be closed until it is fully under control. 

The Bubonic plague has been reported in China and yet they and Russia  are still hunting marmots and eat the meat, defying a ban that has been enforced since March 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

covid-19 is a hoax.  

it will be gone by tommorrow.  

my buddy donald trump told me

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Right now, I find it difficult to believe that both the US economy and US public health can survive, one will need to take one for the team.

You'd have to put everywhere with more than 1000 daily cases into a 6 week lockdown to turn it around, that would probably crush the economy after what the econony has already gone through.

I can't believe that I'm starting to believe that quarantining the vulnerable and letting the economy reopen might be a sensible thing to do.

• 3 weeks ago

A coordinated and robust national response has other countries reopening and banning people from the still disease riddled USA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What do you expect from a Republican president. Republicans way of handling this is “ hey wear a mask and lets hope this virus goes away on its own and while we are it let’s ignore science“

• 3 weeks ago

In less than four months, “Stay home for 15 days to slow the spread” turned in to “Stay home until there’s a vaccine, which may be never”.

• Greg
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

If we can hold off until Biden's president I think we might be able to salvage what's left of our Trumpled economy

• 3 weeks ago

If we had a coherent government response, we'd be alright, but unfortunately, we do not have that.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Strong businesses will survive. The weak ones won't. That's business! We need to focus on saving lives and getting back to normal, and not other's profits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.