Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

If Will Smith can't keep Jada Pinkett happy, what hope is there for the normal guys to keep their girlfriends and wives happy?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

She's a nutcase. I wouldn't base anything in my life on what she does.

• 4 weeks ago

"Normal" girls are generally loving affectionate and loyal creatures. They don't need a lot to keep them happy.  Typically they just wish to be treated with consideration as a fellow human being.

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Long relationships  

People interfering  in relationships.

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Will Smith or any other celebrity, icon, famous person out there is a man, human being, flesh and blood, just like the rest of us.  No one is immune from bad luck, karma, sorrow, whatever.  Do not put too much bank into what you see in these "famous" people.  The only real difference between their personal lives and ours is probable seeing their lives (good or bad) is on TV or in the news. 

Yesterday I yelled at my dog for being bad and put her in her cage for a time out. It was not on tv, nobody cares.   You can bet your S that Brad Pitt, Katy Perry etc. have done the same to their pets.  They are not immune to this knid of thing and paparazzi would KILL to invade their privacy and get this on film.  Worry about you and yours honey.  Will and Jada will be fine on their own.  :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do you assume Will Smith isn't normal?  What did I miss?

• 1 month ago

Celebrities don't have morals.

• 1 month ago

Who says he can't keep her happy? She's just got multiple sources of happiness.

• 1 month ago

What makes you think Will Smith is all that?

• 1 month ago

😄 People grow up and grow apart. 

Hence why long relationships and marriages don't last in general. 

Because the ultimate sacrifice is giving up who you are to accommodate your partner.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Will Smith is not the perfect man. Just saying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.