How best can I secretly get revenge on my backyard neighbor? Ideas?

We put a squirrel feeder on our back fence and this woman was such a biatch about it! Instead of politely asking us to move it she kept reaching over and stealing the corn off it than throwing it over the fence and into our pool. We caught her red-handed one day and told her to keep her hands to herself (ok, maybe not that nicely) and all hell broke loose. A screaming match ensued and her husband hung over the top of the fence drunk and threatening to kick our azz (mine and my moms). They yelled about the squirrels eating their tomatoes in their garden and unknown to us we placed the squirrel feeder on the other side of their garden. After the woman stopped stealing the corn for 2 weeks, we moved it to the other side of the fence away from her garden. Nowns he is stealing the corn again and I'm getting sick of this woman now! I'm ready for some secret revenge! Ideas? Thanks! 

Squirrels don’t eat tomatoes.

• Foofa

Given that both your household and theirs are apparently filled with not so deep thinkers maybe it would be best to just let it go. It's not even legal in most places to feed vermin in your backyard and your neighbors have a very valid complaint. They just handled it badly. 

i wouldnt get revenge, you might make things worse

So it's boiled down to a massive war because you wanted to do something nice for the wild life, while not being aware of their vegetable garden. Talk about 'revenge' doesn't help anyone, or this is just going to get nastier with no winners. Frankly, I'd worry about the squirrels getting hurt now, because they will be targeted if they turn up. Either put the feeder way over on the other side of your house - or just give up on the idea.  If you can/or the chance presents itself, talk to your neighbours and just explain you didn't know they had a garden and you wouldn't have put the feeder up (KEEPING YOUR COOL) Maybe explain how much you love squirrels and would love to feed them. GET THEM ON SIDE. If you get a feeder or not, YOU will feel so much better (AND GROWN UP/CIVILISED!) I write that feeling very virtuous having handled a neighbour situation similar to yours. I used to swear and curse, but tried the other way this one time. And I was amazed with how ell it worked. Don't forget an old 'customer service' trick/motto - two angry people yelling at each other will make no headway. The one who listen and doesn't yell makes the biggest headway. Sorry if I'm sounding sanctimonious - I'd just like to help you. We animal lovers have to stick together!!

• y

So, they have an issue with the squirrel's and the damage they are doing. So you and mom hang a feeder up right along the border between the yards. 

Is it any wonder they are upset, they are battling these things, paying out of pocket for damage, losing their hard worked vegetables and such to them, and see you. In their eyes, intentionally drawing them into the area to screw with them. It's like hanging a giant hand on that fence flicking them off.

On your side, you didn't know that there was this issue(at least I hope you didn't know) You just thought it would be a nice thing to do to feed those rodents, which is recommended that you don't be doing the first place. But that is neither here nor there.  They were not very neighborly and did not come around to have a chat about the issue, they just took matters into their own hands. You see them doing this, and not knowing the issue, return the bad behavior. All sides escalating the issue.  The only question remaining, now that you know their side of things too, is who is going to be the bigger person, apologizes for their part in the blow out, try to have a sit down and a chat about it.

if their committing a crime, gather any evidence of this and turn it over to the police.

Well, if you find a way to make sure the squirrels don't complete a circuit, you could always electrify it, or just add a REALLY LOUD alarm to it!  Maybe set up a wildlife cam on it, and when you have the evidence post the pictures up around the neighbourhood!