Alex asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Are cats dangerous?

They are very unsympathetic and do not show affection. They look like psychopaths, besides that they aim their faces if they attack.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Cats DO show affection, just not as often or in the same way as dogs do.

If your cat is happy, they may rub their head on you or lick your hand or face. They may sit on your lap, or purr when you pet them. Showing affection in cats can be as simple as closing their eyes around you.

All in all, cats are moody and aren't always in the mood to love on you like dogs, but if you give them space and wait for the right time, you cat can show love for you in a delicate way.

Source(s): I have 3 cats and worked at a cat shelter for a while. My cats and some at the shelter did these things. Some of them every day, some of them every once in a while, some rarely. Just be patient :)
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My cats are very affectionate, as have dogs I've owned. It all depends how you raise and treat them. 

• 4 weeks ago

It depends on how they are raised. If they are given affection they can develop a strong bond with their owner. If they are mistreated, or abused, it is easy for them to defend themselves or their young. They are totally different than dogs, who will give unconditional love to their owners, even if they are abused.

• 4 weeks ago

No they are not dangerous

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Cats not dangerous.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. I've never heard of a cat who was like a psychopath.

• 4 weeks ago

depends on how they are trained and how you behave with them

• 4 weeks ago

Thus showing off the utter stupidity of cat haters.

• 4 weeks ago

To some degree, yes.   Cats are more likely to carry parasites and infectious diseases.

A stray cat is at high risk of carrying rabies.

Cats are more likely to carry ringworm.

A cat bitr is more likely to become infected than a dog bite is.   Cat claws also harbor nasty bacteria.. So a cat scratch can cause serious illness known as "cat scratch fever"

• 4 weeks ago

in general, no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.