Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why did my gf block me?

We met on Facebook, she lives in europe and i live in the states, we talked for 2 years then i flew to europe to meet her.

Before i got there, i asked her about possible places we should go to. Since i dont live there, i didnt know where we should go and what we should do... her response was a bit off, she said i was the guy and how its my rule in the relationship to know Where to go... i brushed it off and went online and planned out my trip.

When i got to her london, i didnt have any european cash on me and my credit card company thought my card was being hacked and disabled my card.

I found this out after taking an Uber from the airport to my hotel room. I let the girl know that and tried to sort things out with my card.

So we agreed to meet up at x place that seems like Starbucks, I went there ordered a cup of coffee (it mandatory to order before They let you sit) and waited for her to arrive 30 mins later she arrived with her mother and sister. I asked if they wanted anything off the menu and they declined repeatedly. So I brushed it off and carried on. The first “date” was over and she texted me that It was cheap of me not to get them coffee.

The next day we were supposed to meet up but she claimed her friend needed her and she couldn’t come. 

I didn’t think much of it and went on a tour. She got upset because I didn’t insist on seeing her, even though I literally flew across the world to see her and she blew me off. And blocked me everywhere.

Is this normal?

She was never your GF, only someone you liked the pics of.

• Ya-Hoo

Yes this is normal. Women are crazy.

BlTCH you shouldn't be traveling to another country while coronavirus is happening!!

A GF from across country? Are You BAKA? Bro, Skip her, go for the other sister. Just for the night, then come back to America, and get yourself a real girl.

She's a psycho and loser. Tons of them out there. Choose more wisely next time.

She is a sewer rat with a very high level of impudence. A girl who respects other people's time and effort would try to spend the time with a guy who dragged himself all the way there. If she really didn't like you that badly, she could have said right there "we're not a match, but if you want, I can introduce you to my single friends. This way your trip won't be a waste."

It's clear she rejected you before you even got there. That date with her mother & sister says it all right there. Seems like she was messing with you even back when you guys were still talking on Facebook. You should only be happy & celebrate that this snake rejected you early on. Imagine if you got into a committed relationship with her, she would be running circles around you and you wouldn't even know it.

As for why she rejected you- can be many reasons. Maybe she didn't like the way you dressed, maybe your mannerisms, communication style. Maybe you seemed like a "nice guy." The only 2 valid points she has against you is your credit card flagged in a foreign country and not coming with local currency. It was your responsibility to notify your bank and to exchange your money as soon as you bought plane tickets. The fact that you didn't suggests that you need to improve your social skills.

I had a very similar date in a different state in the U.S. It was then that I learned a big lesson in dating: if a girl says she's sick, or something else suddenly happens an hour before the meeting time, I learned to say "OK, call me when you'll feel better." Then I'd hang up the phone and block her numbers and any other social media, and I'll move on in my search.

Dual citizenship means a person legally has the right to live in 2 different countries. Currently I only have the right to live in 1 country, but if I tried to apply, for my dual citizenship then I might be able to get it. My mother was not born in the same country as my father, and I have proof of where my father was born. I was born in the same country as my mother, but I was not born in the same country as my father.

What you did was stupid.

I would understand you traveling around the world, for a business trip, or maybe a vacation, but not, for a girl.

I probably would travel around the world if it was, for a business trip, but I would not go because of a girl. I might even go, for a vacation somewhere around the world, and this would be second on my list.

Another reason I can think of is if something awful happened to my country that would prevent me from staying, so I would be able to leave. I have special documentation that may allow me to get dual citizenship, so I might be able to live in another country.

I do have my boat license, so I can travel by water on my own, and I am saving up, for a boat, so I should be able to travel different distances depending on what type of boat I choose to buy.

I am a male by the way.

She might be doing it with others.

Because she is NOT your girlfriend.   Shes just an online scammer who was expecting you to send money, not visit.

Hey, if this woman isn't a catfish, then I'd say she's toxic either way. She does wrong but made it seem like it was your fault. Considering you take this relationship very seriously I know this is going to be hard but the truth is: she's not as good of a person as you think she is.  there's going to be so many more people you meet in life that will probably be way kinder than she is. live your life knowing that the universe eliminated a toxic person from it. best of luck, heartbreak is never easy.