Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

why does my *** hurt?

i was eating hot cheetos last night and usually they tend to make me need to use the bathroom in the morning. Right now im currently on the can tryna push all of it out but god damn it burns like a mf. Is it probably because of the flamin hot cheetos or does it seem like more of a “me” problem to where i should consider talking to a doctor or professional? I know this is personal as hell but good god i feel like im giving birth out my ***

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

OMG bruh, you just made me laugh so hard. Sorry for your hardships, but dayum, that was funny. My motto is 'if it burns going in, it is gonna burn going out'. Remember what Johnny Cash said..."I fell into a burning ring of fire. I went down, down, down but the flames went higher..."

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Have you allowed any of those rude boys to violate your anus and pump it like a vagina with their big hard wieners? That could be the cause of your discomfort.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh stop. You just didn't do it right. You can only complain what you put Dave's Insanity sauce on EACH of those Cheetos.  

• 1 month ago

u gotta call hector, the cheeto king

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 🦋
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You may have a digestive problem

• 1 month ago

First thing, quit eating flaming hot cheetos and anything else that burns your a**hole.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.