Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm from Austin and my county nows requesting for refrigerated trucks to store coronavirus bodies. I'm just wondering, is Trump an idiot?

99% harmless. Democratic hoax. Itll disappear like a miracle when the weather gets hot. We've got it under control. The situation's airtight. 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You even have to ASK?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Actually in situations where the death toll is quite high they do hire refrigerated trucks to store the bodies, as a lot of funeral homes/morgues will be at full capacity and have no where to store the bodies. 

Source(s): YouTube - Ask a mortician. (She's a mortician and knows about these things)
  • John
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

"we've got it under control"? your lack of ability in the native american tougue equals your lack of imagination.

• 3 weeks ago

the weather is hot right now and it's spiking in Florida and Arizona where it's never under 90. The only hoax is YOU

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I usually remind the foolish COVID-19 deniers that they can continue to stick their proverbial "heads" in the "sands" of ignorance, but the virulent deadly virus enters the human body through any convenient orifice and not every orifice exists on the face.

Unfortunately for America and the American people, the 5'10" (lifts-wearing) conman Trump is a whole lot worse than merely "an idiot," anonymous. He is dangerously unstable, malignantly narcissistic, and has no social conscience at all.  Because son Donald is the second-born son of a ruthless emotionally bankrupt mobbed-up KKK-member corrupt to the core slumlord authoritarian father Fred Trump, Sr.---a man who died of Alzheimer's in 1991, I might add---Donald Trump is obsessive-compulsively drawn to the world's short-men dictators (Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un) and pathetically kisses the proverbial "whatever" to get their "pat on the head".  

Everything Trump says and does can be understood if you picture an emotionally starved acting-out spoiled-brat 3-year-old toddler rejecting any semblance of parental authority and demanding CANDY! MORE CANDY! or "I'll destroy everything in this house and the neighbors' houses too!"  Truth means nothing to this ugly reptile poor excuse of a man.  There should be a UNIFIED FEDERAL RESPONSE from the White House, but instead the 50 states are left to fend for themselves while spoiled-brat toddler Trump whines and lies, refusing to provide life-saving supplies to health care workers or states, refusing to order enough testing and tracking equipment to help curb the spread, refusing to lead the nation in fighting this rapidly-mutating deadly disease.  The Republicans in the Senate, with the exception of politically courageous Mitt Romney (who voted for the impeachment's removal from office for Trump), are equally duplicitous in the rapid out-of-control spread as well as every American death.  One prominent GOP attorney even said on satellite radio: "Donald Trump is guilty of criminally negligent genocide."  I agree.

• 3 weeks ago

how dare u, call trump an idiot, what are u, stupad, trump is an intelligent, well rounded leader of the USA and i stand by him in his mission, to stop the coronavirus

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The idiots were the ones protesting BLM and spreading the virus. a mask only blocks 30% of the virus droplets. That means 10,000 people shouting slogans includes lots of people infecting each other.

The protests are the reason we are having this peak. That was the purpose of the protests. That's why Democrats promoted them so people like you would blame Trump.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Haven’t you learned by now that when something goes horribly wrong, it’s never his fault. When things are going great, it’s his doing. 

He’s going to blame it on the governor. All he said is that he advised him to reopen the state. He didn’t tell him to do it. Trump will say he doesn’t have the power to force the governor to do anything but then he’ll without funding or federal help if Abbott doesn’t listen to him. It’s a can’t win. If he opens the state before it’s ready, lots of people will die. If he won’t reopen the stare then there’s no federal help and without extra money or equipment, lots of people will die. 

The CDC never said 2.5 million people will die. It predicts that 2.5 million will die if the country does nothing like Brazil at the beginning of that country’s outbreak. The governors of all 50 states have closed their state to try to slow down the spread and that’s why only 135,000 have died. States that reopened after meeting CDC guidelines have flatten the curve and have less than 200 new cases each day. 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There is nothing too big or too small for him to lie about. Your real question should be, why did your senators vote against his impeachment? 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Oh you mean left wing voting Austin. LOL. So you still mad that CNN was wrong about the 2.5 million predicted deaths. Despite the "curve" New York leads in deaths and infections.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.