Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 weeks ago

Who's prettier: Hilary Duff, or Lyndsay Lohan?

Before answering, I ask that all answers please be kept respectful, no matter what you might think of either of the two people I mention here.

That said: I have to say I have a hard time judging between the two, as far as looks, although I will say I had a little crush on the former back in the day.

Hilary Duff kinda reminds me of "the girl next door."

Lyndsay Lohan comes off as a "Pin-up girl", like the kind of girl you would see hanging out with Hugh Hefner.

I don't know too much about their personal lives, but from what I do know, Lindsay Lohan has completely trashed herself with alcohol, drugs, indiscriminate sex, and alike.

Hilary Duff; on the other hand, from what little I know, seems to actually be trying to live a respectable and decent life.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

HILARY DUFF. 

I’m straight, and although I usually have minimal interest in teen pop culture, I adored her and had a huge girl crush on her during my childhood. Seeing her recent pictures and videos circulating is low key bringing that feeling back now at age 27 hah. 

Source(s): Moi
  • 4 weeks ago

They're both crack whores so neither.

• 4 weeks ago

As a girl of 21 I have no doubt in my mind that Hilary Duff is still as fine as wine.

L L is a slut that only hopes to redeem herself after flaunting her debauchery to the world only to try and blame it on others and drink and drugs and all. I...Blame it on the Hollywood sluts that use up these young "People!" for their own gain.  OH!!!

Sorry,... Yea ...Ms.Duff is my answer.  Sometimes I just don't believe that people can do that to others-... or that others could let it happen to them. maybe it's all me ?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Lindsey Graham.   Way hotter than Hillary Clinton. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I thought pre-surgery Lindsay was attractive. Hilary is more attractive than her now.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Now or Then?

In 2005, Lindsay by a mile.

Now Hillary Duff by a mile.

• Baal
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Jeez, how old are you???

• 4 weeks ago

They're both pretty girls. In the 2000s, when they were young, I think I'd say Lindsay Lohan was prettier in my opinion. I remember really wanting to look like her - I never wished I looked like Hilary Duff. I also love Lindsay Lohan's name, lol.

Right now? I'd say Hilary's maybe a bit more attractive. I don't know if it's fair to say Lindsay's "trashed herself". She broke down - like hundreds of other famous stars before her including much-loved celebrities like Drew Barrymore, Robin Williams and Marilyn Monroe. I can't even imagine having the childhood/teen years she had in the f*cking limelight like that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Both are cute. I think Hillary has a prettier face while Lindsay had a nice body frame

• 4 weeks ago

Hilary <3 <3 <3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.