Agent Refusing to Attach Addendum n to lease?

I have a Special Addendum that I attach to my Lease's rather then put it in Special Provisions in the Lease. It is too long. The Agent I have hired is refusing to to do this and is showing it to each and every client before the Lease is signed. Shouldn't they abide by my instructions since I am the one paying them? It is to be attached to the lease & is part of the Lease. She told me they even show then the lease before hand.

All it says is that $100 will be deducted if the stove isn't clean and $350 deducted for any painting or touch up after move out. Lawn must be maintained and if not done a lawn person will be sent to mow, edge & trim & cost will be sent to tenant. Pest Control & Carpet to be cleaned upon move out. Tenant not permitted to access the attic for storage. Garbage Disposal due to negligence that is jammed a $55 trip charge will apply. That should be within the law.....it's allowed by Agent's boss.

Correct they are not going to break the law for you.  Yes they are to follow your intructions EXCEPT when those instuctioins are illegal! 

"That is part of the lease and not to be shown until the lease is signed.. I do not wish for that to be presented before hand if it is part of the lease." that would be illegal!  If it is part of the lease then it must be shown WITH the lease not after it is signed.  

From all your questions you are a geriatric slumlord & need to sell your properties. 

This doesn't make sense; ..."is showing it to each and every client ..."  The lease is between you and your potential landlord.

You want to know why your agent is not an underhanded crook? Because that's exactly what they would be if they do not show a prospective tenant all documents that will be a part of the agreement, prior to the prospective tenant signing the agreement.

They have to show it before the lease is signed.  You can't just put an addendum after the lease is signed and not have shown it to the tenants.  You are confused as to how this should work.  Of course they show the lease beforehand.  That is standard. 

"That is part of the lease and not to be shown until the lease is signed.. I do not wish for that to be presented before hand if it is part of the lease."  (from your comment below)

If this is behind what you're complaining about, you are 100% wrong.  You want to illegally sneak in terms and conditions without the chance for review.  Why would you think this is legal or moral?

If you leased a new car, signed a contract with all the standard terms on there, and then found out later there was a hidden addendum to the contract which said you had to clean the muffler daily, steam clean the carpets once a month, and never drive above 25 MPH, you'd be okay with that? 

Ask your agent to show you where in the current law or your contract with them that  it says you can't add the addendum. Sounds like they are just too lazy to figure out how to put that in their standard template. But you could always fire them and find another agent.

"Shouldn't they abide by my instructions since I am the one paying them?"    That depends.   Should they abide by your instructions if you tell them to do something illegal?  

No one here knows what this "Special Addendum" is.   Is it in compliance with state, local and federal law?   Is it scaring away tenants?  

COMMUNICATE with the people you've hired and find out what their objection is.  

You hired them to manage the property.    Do they prefer to use their own lease that has been vetted by their own attorneys?    Do they really want to deal with enforcing 50 different leases provided by 50 different landlords?

No one here knows what the policies of this property manager are.    It doesn't sound like you do either.

COMMUNICATE.  If you can't come to an agreement, then you hire someone else or do it yourself.  

ETA:   Your addendum would not be legal in many places.   In many places you can only deduct actual cost.   If you don't spend $100 cleaning the stove, you can't deduct $100 for cleaning the stove.   If you don't spend $350 painting, you can't deduct $350 for painting.    Since you have no way of knowing to the penny how much it will cost to repair these things, you cannot have an addendum that specifies set amounts.  

ETA:   How on earth is a tenant supposed to decide whether they want to rent the unit or not until they know what the terms are?    You can't just spring an addendum on them after the fact.    You sound like a moron.  Sorry.  

That is completely dependent upon whether your addendum follows the law.  If it doesn't, it would be irresponsible of the realtor to abet your act of bad faith by trying to contract illegal clauses.  If the addendum does follow the law, the agent may need to be replaced, but at the very least be corrected by their boss. Call him/her.