Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

My state made masks mandatory but I don't have one. How can I go into a store to buy one if I don't have one to wear to get in the store?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most stores aren;t enforcing the act that rigorously.  If they are, they would probably make an exception if you told them that you were going in specifically to buy a mask first and then continue your shopping.  Some stores are even giving out free masks to people who don't have them.  You can also order masks online.  Many web retailers are offering them.  Amazon has lots of different types of masks and other companies such as Disney are offering ones with artistic designs on them.  Finally, you can make a mask at home.  They're relatively easy to sew and there's even some plans out there for ones which you don't have to sew.  In addition, in most places a bandana or similar piece of cloth tied around your moth and nose will be acceptable (although bandanas don't do much to slow viral spread, so please switch to a more robust mask as soon as you can). 

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You've never done curb pickup? You to a store's web site or phone app and place your order and pay for it. When your order is ready to pick up you are notified by text and/or email. You go to the store's Curb Pick Up area and notify the store you're there. (The texts and emails tell you how to do this.) With a few minutes, a store employee brings your purchases out to you -- you don't have to enter the store at all.

Use curb pick up to buy one or more masks. Of if you're not in a hurry, just order on line and await delivery to your home. 

• 3 weeks ago

Just hold your breath for an hour and we'll all benefit.

• 3 weeks ago

You can't, you're just going to have to survive on roadkill now. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Gimp masks are also "mandatory" in my state, but I still don't wear one. I just printed up a bunch of cards that say that I have a medical condition that forbids me from wearing a mask, and that the Americans with Disabilities Act forbids anybody to ask me what that is.  Nobody bothers me.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You just have to put something over your mouth and nose. I was using a bandana for a long time. I also just lifted up my shirt a bit and put it over my face when I realized I forgot mine and didn't want to go back and get it. There's also a way you can wrap a t-shirt around your face like a ninja. You don't really need to buy a mask. Just google how to make your own

• TB12
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Ever heard of a bandana,, a t-shirt,, a friend that can go in and get it for you,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.