Gg asked in PetsHorses · 4 weeks ago

Guys, what do you think of BLM. When will the protests related to the blm movement end?

Guys, what do you think of BLM. When will the protests related to the blm movement end

• 5 days ago

BLM? Bureau of Land Management, what's the protest about? Are they banning mules for trail riding there? Yes I'll join the protest.

Why is this under horses?! lmao Are you trying to gain opinions of horse riders, equestrians, and jockeys?!

This question doesn't belong in this section. It belongs in the "Society and Culture" section. Please repost in the appropriate place.

• Snezzy

I think the basic agenda is, "Let's you and he fight!"

My black friends seem to have no use for that organization. Or perhaps we should call it a disorganization.

Some people think the BLM's agenda is to remove Trump by blaming him for all their violence. They are possibly daring him to bring in US military to restore order, but he's not taking the bait.

I'm just hoping that I don't get caught somewhere that they try to hurt my horses.

• Robert

I think it is an ill conceived movement that takes advantage of the emotion of the moment to make a lot of noise and a lot of hurt and when that is considered next to the good it attempts, the bad has not outweighed the good.  It has been used as a shelter movement for looters, vandals, and even the socialist movement which recently crashed and burned in Seattle.  

As an organization, it's losing focus.  People were all on board with ending police brutality, but now it's like no two members agree on anything and everyone's got a different agenda.  They need to get back to their roots and put the focus back on seeking justice when warranted.

Not exacting proTent'straight are they waving thier fists in the air like as if something is a fact.