How to achieve native's level in English writing? I learn this language for 3 years already . I still far from it. ?

I am full of determination. I read books and articles, watch movies and YouTube, listen to podcasts, write here in Yahoo Answers, speak on different topics in OmeTV. What shall I add to this? 

Favorite Answer

You're already doing everything you should. But consider how long it takes an adult native speaker to reach an adult native speaker's level - a LOT more than three years!

The most important thing you can do to improve your writing, as you mention this specifically, is to read, and read, and read, as widely and as much as you can.

Meanwhile let me give you a couple of hints: we say "native level", not "native's level". We say "I have been learning this language for 3 years already", not "I learn". And we say "I am still far from it", not "I still far".