polls. are you ok with swimming in deep waters? ?

Favorite Answer

It depends o how strong the current is. I am a strong swimmer but I have a ton of respect for the sea!

No, I can't swim. It's pathetic, I know. 

• I prefer it. When I go swimming I don't want to be able to touch the bottom. It keeps me moving (even at rest) and I like that.

Gold Live Saver. Open water long distance swimmer and Sports Diver ticket (Scuba) what do you think?

• CAB

Yeah, I like how the whales dive when I dig my spurs into them.

I'm considering saving airfare and skipping Customs by swimming "across the pond" this week.

Sure.............certified trained Lifeguard......I lifeguard at an open beach and often have to make deep water rescues. 

no especially if I have a 4 yo with me

• Dj2541

I love  ocean  swimming. All 3  children  went  thru "Nippers" (its an Australian thing) and trained  up  to be  surf life savers. I used to belong to a club  and there was a daily  swim from  one  point  to the  other  and  back, about  6  kilometres  of  essentially  open  ocean  swimming.

Yes, I'm fine as long as there aren't alligators, whales or sharks nearby. 

definately not...................i would do it if u sharks in the area

Sure I am.  I only use the top 4 ft or so.  Doesn't matter how deep it is under that.