What's something you seem to be able to do?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Making enemies, being outcast & singled out, being the butt of the joke, having all negative things about me, private and otherwise, exasperbated and exposed. 

While my kind, naive, and introverted nature gets constantly and reluctantly taken for granted. 

• 4 weeks ago

Get high. With something or other

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Make an amazing red velvet cake....

• 4 weeks ago

Walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I can be the perfect gentleman when I need to be LG. 

• speak portuguese    

• 4 weeks ago

Breathe.  Some times I forget.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not sleeping well 

• Prince
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I seem to be able to understand Joe Biden. When he says, "not in my wheelhouse", cowboy, I sort of picture a place where they stored wheels in the Old West and I kinda get the impression that Joe may be talking about his own mind as a metaphor for where the wheels are turning. Or, if not exactly turning, at least are stored. Perhaps a place where the wheels are not so much turning, as having the potential to turn. See I am pretty old myself and grew up watching old Westerns and so I feel like I can sometimes interpret and almost make sense of at least some of what Joe Biden says.

Then too, when Biden said, "dog-faced pony soldier" which no one else in the United States understood, I felt like I almost got it. Because I am old and grew up watching Westerns I was in the generation that watched a lot of war movies also. No-one got the dog-faced pony soldier comment but I thought about it and considered that, possibly, Joe Biden was musing about old war movies and had been picturing soldiers looking tired or something. 

Of course it's impossible to know, really. Maybe I am unique though, out of millions of Americans, in being able to make out some of what the old man is rambling about. At least sometimes. I like to think that someone understands him. 

I seem to be able to, at least I think.

• 4 weeks ago

I can lift.         

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.