Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Can older women 40 plus wear band/singers tshirts? Or is that purely for the young?

I certainly can, 44 and I have a vast array of band tshirts. (from iced earth, ramones to Maiden and all sorts in between!) I also own thundercats, captain america and a wolverine tshirts. Currently sat wearing a lady and the tramp (Disney) t-shirt. Wear what you want if it makes you happy 😊 

• denise

Wear what you like,  Age is immaterial.

We live in a free country (UK and USA) and may wear what we like,whatever our age

Nobody is going to stop me!! I'm 45. I am planning on going to gigs and festival till the day I die. 

You don't like it? Well, tough luck as I don't care. 

Absolutely  Your never to old to rock n roll gf  see Ziggy comment

I am over 60 and wear them as while as sci fi/fantasy fandom  tee shirt.

• April

Yes. I work in retail and see customers come in with band T-Shirts all the time. Some are 50+.

Woman (and Men) can choose to wear what ever they like.  

Band tee shirts can and are worn by woman across the generations.  They are not age specific.

Anyone can wear anything they like. If you like the band or the singer, why not advertise the fact?