Why some moms isolate their kids from seeing their dads?
Some not all.
- White CloudsLv 64 weeks agoFavorite Answer
I suppose it depends on the situation. Some breakups are not as painful as others. Some couples agree that their relationship doesn’t work and they both want it to end. Usually there are not many issues afterward with children.Sadly for others , that may not be the case. In some cases the parent may leave after being unfaithful, and / or , they may not pay any maintenance for he children and may not have communicated openly and been honest. Then there are cases I which one parent has left because of abuse. There are a lot of different types of abuse and that could also be a reason that the other parent decides to keep the children away. It is a shame that children are often suffering because of these issues .https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20131001...
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
When that happens the dad is often taken up crimes or/and sex with others.
How about you pray to GOD about this?
- Mr. CoronaLv 64 weeks ago
1. They think dad is evil, vile and in some way totally detrimental to the child’s upbringing.
2. They hate the guy so much they want to make him hurt and they’re using the child as a weapon.
3. The deadbeat owes back child support and refuses to pay.