Am I pregnant?

I took a digital clear blue test during the middle of the day and it said not pregnant but I opened up the test and there are definitely 2 lines. I took a rest a couple days before and there was a faint line. Could I have just not had enough hcg levels to do the test or am I just going crazy?

Any test you have to open to see a result is not a valid test.

Is your period missing?

That test is 100% not valid.  You rendered it useless when you opened it up.  Read instructions carefully next time so that you aren't wasting time and money.  Urine test any time of day BUT you have an actual time limit for that result to show up (usually between 5-15 minutes).  Anything that shows up afterward is considered to be a false result.  BTW, I know this is another one of your fake 'pregnancy result' troll spam items.   

The hormones are strongest in the first pee of the day.  During the middle of the day - you have been drinking things and have probably peed a few times.  The hormone levels that the test is looking for would be lower.

The hormones build up overnight while you sleep and the most accurate test is with that first pee after sleeping all night.

Even when using first pee of the day - you can still get a negative if you are testing too soon.  

If your period is late - ovulation could have been late and that also causes a late positive on a pregnancy test.

Test once per week until you either get a positive test or a period.  If your period stays missing and the test remains negative after another month - contact your doctor for advice.