Early 2011 Mac book pro stuck in reboot loop. Screen shows apple logo, stays white or powers off. Could this be my battery or harddrive?

I was using my 2011 Mac Book Pro and the screen froze. I didn't know what else to do so I hard reset the computer by holding down the power button. I had a external harddrive connected that's used for time machine to backup. I disconnected the harddrive and tried to power the computer on, unfortunately the computer went into a reboot loop.

Current situation:My mac book pro is stuck in rebooting loop. I can power it on and it shows the apple logo the screen turns white and stays that way or it powers off. I have tried to run it is safe mode no luck. I tried disk utility but it doesn't show anything but untitled drives and it won't show a recovery drive either.

I have trouble shouted with mac phone support but no luck and because it's 2011 mac wont repair it they said I would need a authorize dealer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT I CAN TRY TO GET PASS REBOOTING WOULD HELP OR INFORMATION ON FACTORY RESET FROM THIS STATE?

ALSO ANY ONE EVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS DUE TO BATTERY NEEDING TO BE CHANGED OR HARDDRIVE ISSUES?

I did have a battery service alert about 1 month ago but haven't changed the battery yet.

I'M JUST IN SEARCH OF SOMETHING I CAN TRY I HAVE WATCH EVERY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE I COULD THINK OF BUT NO LUCK😒

Since that is now a 9-year-old machine, it is quite possible that you have a failed/failing hard drive and/or other bad parts. Time to replace it.