Why my mum keeps trying to control me?

I’m 23 and she doesn’t even let me go out whenever I want. I have to ask her to go out, when I want to go out the second time in a week, she said, why are you going out so much, your dad is going to be sad? Does she want me to stay at home and just be like this? She also controls my money, saying I need to put this in a separate bank, in which is for the house. But when I want to leave house, she does angry and say I raise you and you want to leave and live somewhere else.

maybe you should move out

You're a 23 yr adult your mother should not be controling your money. Make a different account and take back your control. Secondly you need to set boundaries with your mother and exsplain to her that you need to have a social life. Lastly if your mother gets upset and become unbearable to live with after making the above changes then you need to move out. 

I think your mother is trying to control you out of fear. Fear that you will screw up you life social or financially so she needs to take control of it for you. 

• Tj

Do not allow her to control your money. You have to move out on your own. Do not let her control you, you are a adult