sarah asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Why do some guys like longer hair?

Why do guys like longer hair in women rather than short hair? Obviously some prefer short, but what’s it about long hair that guys find so attractive?

• Favorite Answer

It's a personal preference thing with regards to that. 

Some guys find long hair to be more feminine looking, while some men find short hair to make women look like boys / men. 

I change my hair up often, so my husband doesn't care weather it's short or long. He's learned to adapt to what ever I want to do to my hair, as long as I'm happy with my hair. 

I think a phase comes in every guys life when he run after to get long hairs. But later when he get matured, he may laugh to think such memories.

Something to grab when they're hitting it from behind 

I think an overwhelming majority of men like long hair because that’s what you see in the porn mags. You never see women with short hair... it’s always long

Personal preference.

I think for personality ...

i wanna learn some buisness

It has something to do with their sexual desire and fantasy. Men like the idea of them pulling the hair of their partner while having sex.

It's what they see on models and in the movies and tv. It currently defines the sexy woman. It's interesting to note that in the 1950s, when women really first started cutting their hair in rebellion against the old definitions of what women "had" to do, women with short hair were seen as modern, free and sexy- women like Gina Lollabrigida, who was a huge Italian store. Elizabeth Taylor had short hair a lot of the time, and Marilyn Monroe's was never really long. Men found them VERY sexy. It's all a matter of trends. 

Men are attracted to Femininity, not to someone who looks like a man.