Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 4 weeks ago

When you blend ice cream and soda together in a blender, what is the name of the drink you get in return?

5 Answers

  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Back in the 1960s, my neighborhood soda fountain used milk shake mixers to blend vanilla ice cream and Vernor's ginger ale. It was called a Boston Cooler. Today I make something similar in the blender using ice cream and Reed's ginger brew. I can't find Vernor's where I live.  

  • 4 weeks ago

    An icecream soda

  • geezer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Well  .. it's a FLOAT if you don't blend them together

    Blended together it more like a MILKSHAKE to be quite honest.

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    It wouldn't be called a float since the ice cream is chopped up and blended.. You c probably call it a milkshake, if you have some cocoa powder, put some in and call it a Malt. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Thatd be called a Float

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.