Can I mix blood with white tattoo ink? ?

I am a Witch and wanted to use white tattoo ink and my blood to create a red colored tattoo. Is that a possibility? If minded would absorb what if I used someone else's. It's a pick and poke tattoo that I want. 

• kelvin

no it would make you a huge troll

You aren't a witch. That's not anything a real witch would do. There are very few blood rituals and all are done under the supervision of a highly experienced coven leader. Off the top of my head a Croning can be a blood ritual but the ones I've attended used iron filing powder in water as a blood substitute.  Dried and oxidized blood is dull brown and it could carry pathogens. NEVER ever use someone else's blood. Blood types can be incompatible and you will trigger an immune system response that could make you sick for a long time. If the person has a blood borne disease (hepatitis for example) you are in for a lifetime of liver disease. That's why many no longer use real blood for anything. Use real tattoo ink and get it done by a pro. You want a symbol, not sickness. 

Source(s): I am a witch. The blood ritual debate rages on. I think there's too many opportunities for illness and use a substitute.
  • Rick B

Well, old dried blood is not red.  And your body would most likely try to absorb the old blood or it would cause an infection.  That, and i doubt a tattoo artist would mix the two anyway.  All that said, if it was red and would work, mixing it with white would result in a pink color.