The point of cottage cheese?

What is the point of cottage cheese? why is it solid and liquid in one container?

• 1 week ago

The point of it is to make me happy. I love the stuff.

It is a filler when you need a cheese but one that won't stand out.It gives only a hint of flavor but can be added to many..It can be used as a filler when on a diet to replace breads.

• snafu

It’s one of those paradox’s in life. Best not question it. Go with the flow, accept the wonderousness of it’s cottage cheesiness.  

• kswck2

People either Love or Hate cottage cheese. I used to love it as a kid-used to put chives in it. But since my taste buds have 'developed' with age, i can no longer stand it. 

• 🦋

Lol its a diet food

In the United States, cottage cheese is popular in many culinary dishes. ... Cottage cheese is sometimes used as a substitute for meat because it has high levels of protein, but fewer total calories and less fat than meats contain. Many recipes such as lasagne can use cottage cheese.

cause some people like it that way

To trigger my gag reflex, apparently. That's the only point to it that I've ever found. It's disgusting.