Sam asked in SportsBasketball · 4 weeks ago

What’s your thoughts on Donald Trump? ?

Just wanna get everyone’s opinion on Donald Trump during this pandemic. 

My opinion of Drumpf hasn't changed much during/since the pandemic - outside of the Secret Police / Bounties on American Soliders [which he still hasn't addressed supposedly] / and how we heard how early in advance He Heard about Covid, and still did nothing.

He's a terrible person whose done very little good in his whole life; that wouldn't be a crime (an actual crime, that is) if he wasn't in the position of power that he is in currently. He's also not very wise... and I'd wager to say not bright either. He's very self-centered and he's not going to change. The world truly is worse-off since he took office.

I didn't like him even before 2016, and much less now. My immigrant father worked as a company president & died when I was a teenager. Mom is legally blind therefore can only work certain jobs. Most of mine, despite having a degree and being trilingual,  barely paid minimum wage so can't relate to the rich. Back to tRump, If the guy had anything resembling decency or empathy in his soul, could have done SOMETHING to help during the pandemic, 

instead it's all about me, me, me. I won't be sad when he's finally out of DC, unfortunately his one-sided policies & decisions affect billions worldwide & also will likely end up killing us all.

This is the basketball forum...so he's got a horrible jump shot, can't dunk at all, and probably hates that the ball gets confused for his face by other players. For the record, it's easy to tell apart. The one with the bad hair cut is Trump. The other is a basketball.

• I don’t care about no brain racist Trump.

For all of his faults he's one of the better presidents since Reagan. 

• pmt853

I think he's ignorant, boastful, arrogant, insensitive to others and over-sensitive to any real or perceived slight. I think this post has virtually nothing to do with basketball.

• David

I didn't vote for him in 2006, but he's proven to be a far better choice than either Hillary Clinton or any of the major Democrats out there today.  They have only had one message, and it grew old three years ago-"Resist Trump".

i think hes  a good president

• I think he's irresponsible! He's supposed to be our president and set an example for us during this and he's going around and sitting in the white house not wearing a mask. I have some Christian friends and family members that think he's doing everything God wants, but sorry, but I'm Christian as well and I don't think that's true at all. We've had some Republican presidents in the past like Bush and I don't even think they were as bad as Trump. I know this is going way back and I know this president is Republican, but my favorite president ever was Ronald Ragan. 

A great businessman which was the main reason I voted for him.  I’ve seen enough of professional politicians and he’s proven I was right.  There should be term limits on political office holders.  It should not be allowed beyond two terms.