Is it bad to be a hermit?

all I do is work, work at the computer (get passive income), read , sleep. that's it. 

I live alone

Favorite Answer

No. It IS NOT. You have all the time to yourself being an introvert. You can also get so many things done. Don't worry living your life as a hermit.

There’s nothing wrong with it. Some people are hermits by choice and they’re completely happy. 

• F

Nothing wrong with frog puppets.

technically ur safer being a hermit, but it might get very lonely, some some real or fake friends or something then u can be a hermit together; hope this helped

That’s boring....

if being a hermit is a threat to your goals, thats one thing, but if your goals arent great in the first place, then you being a hermit isnt great either.

• Tasm

I lived alone for a couple years. It was fun, but not good for me at all. I spent all my time away from work sitting at the computer watching tv series or playing video game and eating junk food. If you have ever seen a video gamers desk in the 90s full of empty soda bottles and pizza boxes that was my life. I was on a computer all day at work too. So I spent from 7am to midnight in front of a computer everyday except weekends where I spent longer playing games all night too. 

it is if you dont like being one

• Rain

Lot's of people like that, I work, go home, work, go home etc and whenever I'm off I don't have anywhere to go so I'm in my room playing video games and watching Netflix as well as work out. Plus there's even more like this with Covid-19. 

Sounds boring