Gigi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

If you feel hungry in the middle of the night, can you stand it or eat something?

I'm never hungry during the night. This goes for my entire life. The most I'd have is a few sips of water. Lying down after a quick bite would cause me stomach acid distress anyway.

I can usually ignore it.

If I can't fall back to sleep - I might grab something small or light to eat quickly and then go back to bed.  If I have grapes or bananas - I have grabbed those as a middle of the night snack.  Or some cheese.  

Usually I just ignore the feeling but if it's more persistant I might have a cup of warm milk and if I am still awake because I'm feeling hungry after that I will boil an egg to eat because that never fails me.  Through trial and error I have discovered that eating any grain based food stuff on its own makes me both hungrier and very angry for some reason.

i can usually stand it, i might eat a snack if my stomach is bothering me