What us with these people that have these beautiful kitchens and don't even use them?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

frustrating ain't it?  The people I know who really cook all have normal every day kitchens.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A good name kitchen sells a house. In the kind of bracket house I work on, the new owners will almost always remodel the house then decide they don't want to live there and sell it on. It is no exaggeration to say that there are kitchens that have never been cooked in that end up in the skip (or sold off to another job). Some houses end up with three kitchens - a catering standard kitchen that the staff use to prepare meals, a posh kitchen for the family to have their breakfast in which otherwise stays immaculate and a nursery one for the nanny to feed the kids.

• 3 weeks ago

Status symbol to impress people?

• 3 weeks ago

I am sure there is no data to base your question on. I would assume they want to have a nice kitchen to make the house easier to sell if they choose to move. I have a three bed room house but I only use one of them so I could have just built a one bed room house but it would have been impossible for my kids to see when I pass on in a few years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Not your business.                       

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.