Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Why do things just get worse for me?

I have been a police officer for 6 and a half years, I've recently been to court about a complaint that was made against me. I was given a suspended sentence, so I have to be on my best behaviour.

Unfortunately my day went from bad to worse, I was in a traffic jam as I was driving home, I must have been driving 2 miles an hour for almost 30 minutes down the highway almost bumper to bumper. Suddenly, I saw an ambulance driving far behind but it wasn't making much progress due to the traffic jam.

Eventually the ambulance was behind me, and it kept flashing it's lights and the driver kept making rude gestures with his hands at me. I just assumed he was one of those douchebags in the wrong job. Anyway, I put my hand out my window and gave him the middle finger. I even got out my pepper spray just in case things turned ugly.

Just then, the driver got out from the ambulance and walked over to my window, I immediately sprayed his face with the pepper spray. I thought to myself "Yeah, that will teach the idiot not to mess with me!" I noticed other drivers were looking over in shock and some of them were cursing at me.

About five minutes later, my colleague Karl came around the corner in his car, with the sirens going and the lights flashing, It seemed like he was after me! He leaped out of his car and pulled me out from mine and put me in handcuffs. Now I'm at the police station being question once again. I mean what the hell is wrong with people these days?

• james

They are fed up with people like you being the average on the job cop they see daily doing as you did. 

Troll fail.

No donut.

Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

• Erik

this never happened, obviously

• Neil

I don’t know. What the hell is wrong with you?

You haven’t been a police officer, ever. 

Nothing wrong with the people. It’s just that you’re a terrible storyteller. No ambulance driver will get out of his ambulance. Men that carry pepper spray are *****. 

LOL, this was hilarious to read, but I don't believe a word of it.