Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What to do if my husband won’t allow me to wear short dresses outside ?

• KTJoe

Must obey husband,LOL, wear booty hugging shorty shorts instead. 

You tell him you’re going to do what you want, if he doesn’t like it he’s going to have to learn to deal with it or leave 

Your husband "won't allow you"???  Why does your husband have any say in what you wear??

Then you should wear long dresses inside so he will not get any chance 😅

• make him your ex husband.

Tell him "You don't own me. I will make my own choices.". Well, OK, now you know why I never married a guy. They are fragile and break easily.

Well, we can't forbid our SO do or wear something but we sure can negotiate with them about what kind of message we send with our clothes. Your husband doesn't want you to be engaged in an effort to be as exciting sexually for everyone else as you are for him in the privacy of your home...

That is a fair point.

If you can't negotiate this successfully then you can always leave each other.

I wouldn't want my husband making a conscious effort to be as seductive for other people as he is for me. I also wouldn't like my husband to try and control me by forbidding stuff to me. I am all for a reasonable negotiation between us, using arguments and being honest why we think and feel a certain way.  

Negotiate.  

• David

Don't wear short dresses outside

Any normal man may get an erection over you in your short dresses.  Is that what you want?  I think your man wants to keep that part of things to just between you and him.  Of course you can always do what you want - but it may come at a price - like a breakup if you and your man cannot agree on what is acceptable.  If I were you I would try to keep my man for myself.

Why are you allowing him to control what you wear?