are tarot cards bad to use?

why do some say they attract demons?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Gary K
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Only bad if you actually believe in them. If you think the fall of cards can tell everything about you and your future, then yes they are potentially bad. They are absurd if you consider that you can just reshuffle the deck and get a whole new reading. They are a gimmick; an exercise in confirmation bias. There’s also no scientific evidence or plausibility for demons, so there’s that, too.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

When I perform telekinesis, the spirits sort of go crazy and give me bad dreams. Anything can attract spirits; I no longer do telekinesis or energy work like I used to. I turned completely (well, as much as possible) to God and Christianity. One fatal mistake is being open to spirits. I did this, because I listened to Esther Hicks, a fraud, and paid dearly. I had to deal with 7 years of being tormented by evil entities and only God and religion and going to church helped.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

C.G. Jung, the great Psychologist, supposed that they work the same way "Synchronicities"----"Meaningful coincidences" may work----related to the "interconnectedness of the universe" based on Quantum theory of his time.---The cards being "coincidence Generators"   that might could tie into local events or questions of the operator.-----No "Demons" or "Spirits" needed-----question not settled.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why do some say they attract demons? Well, because some are very silly. There are some games you can play with them but tarot cards aren't nearly as much fun to play with as a Genuine Hasbro Ouija. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you are interested in the history or the psychology of superstition, or the artwork on the cards is better than usual, then they can be interesting. Otherwise they are of no value. The nearest they will get to summoning a demon is persuading people to waste time believing nonsense.

• 4 weeks ago

Only the superstitious say they attract demons.  On the other hand, tarot cards are meaningless.  However they are harmless so have fun if you want to play with them.

• They are bad if you imagine that random bits of colored cardboard are going to tell you anything of significance, but at least they don't attract mythical nonexistent beings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.