Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

When will the coronavirus go away?

Favorite Answer

Not for a while

• nappa

right after the election no one will be talking about it anymore.

IF Trump is re-elected, 2030 or later. 50 million dead, so they will not be counted as unemployed. The economy will shrink by half. There will be a bloody civil war in 2023 that will account for about 15 million of the 50 million dead. There will be no more USA. The former CSA will reform and will be a 3rd word crap hole. There will be two nations, West Coast and North East. They will ban immigrants from the unorganized areas as well as the CSA. We will still see fighting in places like Indiana, Iowa and Illinois, but the CSA will be losing any gains in those areas. Russia will back the CSA and the free world will back the other areas.

If Biden wins, the educated states will be back on track by 2022. The Red States will choose to opt out of treatment, so they will suffer longer. We will quarantine their refugees for 90 days.

You can guarantee it will end on Nov 4th as soon as Pelosi calls off her vultures.

it doesn't need to go away because if u eat at least 3 cm of poo then u will be immune to it this works as in the poo there is an immunity thing and as we poo it out it makes us NOT immune 

It won't go away until Dump loses 2020

I dunno exactly but I have briefly read up on the last pandemic in history I think it was Spanish Flu or influenza or something like that I believe.

That alone from what I found out lasted over a year.  

Today although we are WAY more technologically advanced this virus is still a new discovery and therefore we are likely not even remotely close to this going away.

Some parts of the media have said we could get a vaccine in a matter of months while other sources say that it could take over a year.

We may get somewhat closer maybe even before 2030 but likely not before 2021 ends though as 2020 alone is still not even close to being over.

Likely between now and 2025 I bet we will be somewhat closer to even the slightest breakthrough though.

I’m not confident there will be a vaccine anytime soon if ever. Vaccines often take years and they’re not 100% effective. There still is no vaccine for HIV/AIDS after nearly 40 years.

November 4th 2020

• when people stop being selfish idiots, so....never 

After everyone locks down for 14 straight days.