• Gregg
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Any team but the Asshtros.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Chicago Bares.

• 4 weeks ago

Over a dozen players have already opted out for 2020. Scores of players are forced to sit every day because of incessant glitches in the Covid tests run by MLB, and players are still resistant to the guidelines that have been put in place.

If the season actually gets off the ground play will be suspended again long before the playoffs are a consideration.

The owners never should have tried to push it through and they are going to wind up regretting that decision.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Toronto Blue Jays -  a non-American team that will win the WORLD Series

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

World Series? Let me see. A team from Brazil, or Germany or England or Australia maybe.

What? There’s only American teams in a “World” series?

On that basis, I must be a world champion, as there are many things I’m the best at in my house.

• 4 weeks ago

The Amazing Mets. 

• 4 weeks ago

I doubt there will be a World Series for 2020. The season is likely to get shut down if and when it starts.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I will not take a guess at it until the playoffs start.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i do not think it will be played at all.  i would like to see this season finish, given it's uniqueness.  but i'm not confident it will. 

at this point i just want to see some baseball.  and not think too far ahead. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.