Who wins the World Series for 2020?

Dodgers over Yankees in 7

• Gregg

Any team but the Asshtros.

The Chicago Bares.

Over a dozen players have already opted out for 2020. Scores of players are forced to sit every day because of incessant glitches in the Covid tests run by MLB, and players are still resistant to the guidelines that have been put in place.

If the season actually gets off the ground play will be suspended again long before the playoffs are a consideration.

The owners never should have tried to push it through and they are going to wind up regretting that decision.

Toronto Blue Jays -  a non-American team that will win the WORLD Series

• F

World Series? Let me see. A team from Brazil, or Germany or England or Australia maybe.

What? There’s only American teams in a “World” series?

On that basis, I must be a world champion, as there are many things I’m the best at in my house.

The Amazing Mets. 

I doubt there will be a World Series for 2020. The season is likely to get shut down if and when it starts.

• Kathy

I will not take a guess at it until the playoffs start.

• Kyle

i do not think it will be played at all.  i would like to see this season finish, given it's uniqueness.  but i'm not confident it will. 

at this point i just want to see some baseball.  and not think too far ahead.