Smiley piercing rejection ? ?

Ive had my smiley for atleast over 2 months couldn’t be sure but I noticed whenever I moved it , it would sting kinda and noticed the left side of the piercing the hole was bigger and I saw some white like it was an ulcer . It moved freely on the left side and would droop because the hole was bigger on that side . Is this what A rejection is ? I took the piercing out so hopefully the hole will close . 

• Laura

Rejection is when the body pushes the jewelry out of a piercing.  This usually happens because the piercing is too shallow or the jewelry is irritating the skin or body in some way, like an allergy. 

Smiley piercings are known to reject because the tissue that is pierced through is so small. 

It stung when you moved it because it was still healing.  It has white stuff on it because it was still healing.  The hole was bigger on the left side because of rejection. 

Its great that you took out the jewelry.  The hole might close, it might not.  Don't try to get this piercing again, the weight of the jewelry causes the delicate tissue there to rip, causing more medical issues for you. 

it's your body realizing that those piercings look ridiculous