Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

My bf ex is she jealous? ?

I found out my bf ex checked on him when him and i were going through a rough patch. She also stated childishly that i dont have anything on her not a car or ring and that she has a husband. But to find out. She doesnt even have a husband she isnt married and she is a stripper. Im so confused like why lie and make up that whole thing about being in the bed with your husband. She still lives with her mother. I wander if he is still talking to her because he talks about the stars and galaxy and what not and she changed her name to galaxy on social media so its kind of weird. Should i speak up or leave it alone?

I KNOW THESE THINGS BECAUSE I CHECKED HER SOCIAL MEDIA. I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS FRIENDS WITH HER FAMILY. SO ITS NOT HARD TO FIND OUT I ALSO LIVE IN SMALL TOWN. IM NOT CHECKING ON HER WHO WOULDNT WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE OTHER WOMAN 

By the way we are only 22 

Favorite Answer

I think that she's jealous of you because she's not with him anymore. Some girls are proud of being strippers and that's not bad do what you have to do to make money but i think she's jealous because you probably have more options than she does in life as far as making money and she doesn't like that. She sounds like she's one of those girls who only strips for a living because that's probably her only option. Also your bf isn't a good bf he's weak minded and shouldn't be entertaining this girl because she has nothing on you. You have him and she doesn't and that's why she's mad. You're the better person because you don't interfere in people's relationships and you're a nicer person than she is. I would confront him and handle it the way you feel you need to in order to move on with your life because it sounds like he doesn't deserve you and he's still entertaining her by talking back to her when she checks on him or whatever. She's a terrible person and he is too because he shouldn't be allowing that to go on they really shouldn't even be contacting each other in my opinion if they don't have kids together.

Speaking to YOUR HUSBAND about his relationship with his Ex would be a far better idea. She wouldn't be any sort of problem if HE sets the boundaries. So is he? 

Face it. Its HIM, and your relationship with him that you need to deal with, not her. 

• boj

Often ex's will do simpleminded things to try splitting you up so they get opportunity to get back with boyfriend. Dont worry about the BS this girl is talking and I wouldnt drill him about it. I would ask him if he is still interested in her, regardless of his response, if i believe in my heart of hearts that he does want her I would leave him alone

She makes up and posts things in order to upset you.  It appears that her plan is working.

I don't understand what owning a car has to do with anything.

He's EITHER your bf OR your husband.  Pick one.

I would stop checking up on her.  Why?  Because she is getting the exact response she wants from you.

Yea - she is jealous

• Linda

How do you know all of this stuff? She may be checking on you but you're checking on her which is just as bad...maybe she has psychological issues and she may be jealous or confused? Leave it alone and maybe she'll finally move on.

Source(s): Life