I Want To Read This Ebook?

Hi, I am looking for a place where I can read Babysitters Club or Babysitter's Little Sister for free. I have some change but that's about it. I'm still pretty much quarantined so I can't go out very much. 

• chorle
    Favorite Answer

Have you tried OverDrive https://www.overdrive.com/

Your local library likely has a way to get version on a library card online from their website if you don't already have one. 

If you are mostly quarantined your local library might also have at the door pick up for the dead tree books and audio CDs 

Many libraries have ebooks for loan, including books for teens, at no cost. It's the perfect way to get new reading material when you're staying home. So check the local library.

If you don't have a library card, some libraries are letting area residents set up an account online with which the user can borrow only digital materials. (Later, the person is supposed to come in to get a full-privileges card in person.) Since that's all you want, that might be just fine.