Are all of these sentence correct, please correct me?
1. I had been ate before i help my mother clean the house.
2. I had been played game before i go to the bed.
3. I had been washed my hands before i touched my face, and i have been staying at home for 5 months.
- Chi girlLv 74 weeks ago
None. None of those sentences are passive. They're all active.
1. You can't "be eaten" unless cannibals are doing it. -- I ate/had eaten before I helpED my mother clean the house.
2. The game was played, not you. -- I played the game . . .
3. Your hands were washed, not you. -- I washed my hands . . .
- EvaLv 74 weeks ago
None of them are correct. 1) I had eaten before I helped or I had been eating before I helped 2) I had been playing a game before I went 3) I had washed.
- choko_canyonLv 74 weeks ago
"Sentences", not "sentence". None of those sentences are correct. Here are the corrected versions:
1. I ate before I helped my mother clean the house.2. I played a game before I went to bed.3. I wash my hands before I touch my face, and i have been staying at home for 5 months.