When did "Star Trek" truly begin for you?

"TNG" - not "TOS."

"TOS" was racist. And BTW, you morons who think "Code of Honor" was a true "TNG" episode - the whole cast hated it, and the only one who liked it was Rodenberry, a guy the cast had conflict with.

And like a lot of the first season, this was probably the one script that was an unused "TOS" episode the most.

Shatner was definitely an asshole.

And I'm sure "Code of Honor" was written originally for "TOS."I would not be surprised if the crew wanted to throw that episode of "TNG" out.

I do not consider the original series true "Star Trek." They were racist and very least uptight assholes.

It's like saying "TNG" is "Seinfeld"and "TOS" is "Friends."

How exactly is the Original Series racist when it cast a black woman in a MAJOR role and also had the FIRST on screen kiss between a black woman and white man.  Sorry, you just don't like it and are making excuses.  It was cheesy I will give you that, but it broke many barriers and was not racist in any way shape or form.

You've already asked this exact question.  Please refer to that question.  It actually got quite a lot of answers.  If you're not going to read the answers to your questions, why ask them?

• Kathy

With the original series.