Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

He makes me depressed but I don’t wanna stop speaking to him because I’m scared of upsetting him, what do I do? ?

nobody can make you depressed. you do that to yourself. it is your choice to be positive or not.

You have dreams in vain You are a loser.

If someone causes you this much discomfort, then there you are, torturing yourself by continuing to associate with the person.  

Who cares if someone gets upset because you may choose to stop speaking to them?  When we feel it necessary to stop speaking to someone or to stop associating with someone, it's about our sense of self-preservation.  Not sure why you're not worried about YOURSELF, instead.  

What are you scared of?  His anger?  His sulky childish attitude?  His aggression?  You shouldn't be scared of him.  He makes you unhappy so why are you even bothering with him?  Tell your mother about him and get her opinion on the subject.  I'm sure it'll be the same as mine.  No girl should be frightened of a boyfriend.  That's not love....it's control and you shouldn't put up with it.  

Am I missing something here??

Without knowing anything beyond what you say here, I have to ask.....what is in it for you?  What are you getting out of this relationship??  Is this a relationship???

• Kieth

Just keep talking to him, maybe even give him sex, whatever he wants. And vote for Kane.